TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Aeolustyre.in (Maestro Tradex Pvt. Ltd.) is the website maintained on the World Wide Web by Maestro Tradex Pvt. Ltd. “The Site “,”Site“, “Company” and “Us” refers to Aeolustyre.in.”User” or collectively “Users” refers to any party who accesses the site. “AEOLUS Tyre” refers to www.aeolustyre.in. “Access” means viewing, placing orders or otherwise obtaining information located on www.aeolustyre.in
Please read these conditions (“Website Conditions”) carefully as they set out the rules for how the Company runs the Website and supplies the Goods which you may purchase through this Website. By browsing and accessing website you accept and agree to be bound by these Website Conditions which shall govern the agreement between us.
The Company reserves the rights to change the contents of this Website, including the Website Conditions at any time without notice, by posting such changes on the Website. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the Website Conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of this Website following the posting of any such changes will constitute your acceptance of the revised Website Conditions.
In these Website Conditions capitalized terms shall have the meaning prescribed to them unless the context requires otherwise.
TYRES PURCHASED FROM WEBSITE ARE FOR PERSONAL USE AND NOT FOR RESALE. BY ACCEPTING THIS YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT THE GOODS PURCHASED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE FOR YOUR INTERNAL USAGE AND NOT FOR RESALE.
If You Do Not Accept These Website Conditions, You May Not Access This Website.
- These Website Conditions govern your use of the Service and all orders placed by you for Goods via this Website.
Nothing in these Website Conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
- You must be over the age of 18 and able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law before you can place an order via the Website. If you do not meet the foregoing requirements, you may not use this Website.
- All Website Orders placed by you through this Website will be subject to these Website Conditions.
- All Website Orders shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the Goods. The Company is under no obligation to accept your Website Order (whether or not the Website Order has been acknowledged).
- You shall be responsible to the Company for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of the Website Order submitted by you, and for giving the Company any necessary information relating to the Goods within a sufficient time to enable the Company to perform the Contract in accordance with its terms and the Company shall incur no liability as a result of any inaccurate information supplied by you.
- Any order placed by you for goods advertised on our website is an offer by you to purchase the goods selected in your order. No contract exists between you and us for the sale of any goods until we have received your order and accepted it (which we may do at our discretion).
- We will send you an order acknowledgement shortly after you place your order, notifying you that we have received your order. This acknowledgement is not notification that we have accepted your order.
- If we accept your order, we will notify you by email that we have accepted it prior to dispatch of the goods. If we cannot accept your order (for example (but without limitation) because the goods are found to be unavailable) we will notify you by telephone or email.
- The Confirmation you receive will contain a Order Number. You will need this Order Number to receive delivery of the Goods.
- In the event that, after we accept your order, we discover that the goods ordered are unavailable or that there was a pricing error, incorrect description or incorrect image on our website in respect of the goods ordered, we reserve the right not to supply the goods ordered and to offer you a refund or alternative product.
- The Company has made every reasonable effort to display all information on the Website as accurately as possible. However, some slight variations may occur from time to time. Accordingly, any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any information, price list, website text, pictures, images, confirmation, invoice or other document issued by the Company shall be subject to correction at any time without any liability to the Company.
- For the purpose of the Contract, the quantity, quality, description and specification of the Goods shall be substantially as detailed in the Confirmation.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the Goods or any relative specifications (whether such specifications have been submitted by you in the Website Order or otherwise) and designs at any time, without notice, as a result of changes in law or at the sole discretion of the Company.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price for the Goods that you order will be the price quoted on the Website at the date the Website Order is received by the Company. Prices are subject to change at any time, of the Company’s sole discretion, upon the posting of such prices on the Website. Prices include VAT and any other applicable taxes (which will be charged at the current rate). Prices include delivery, unless otherwise stated on the Website.
- Payment must be made through any of the model listed on our website.
- If the payment is made by credit or debit card (please see the relevant part of the Website for a list of those payment cards accepted and method of payment). By submitting a credit or debit card number, you: (a) represent and warrant that your use of the particular card is authorized and that all information that you submit is true and accurate; and (b) authorize us to charge to the card you tendered all amounts payable by you to us (including VAT and any other applicable taxes) based on the Goods you order.
- The Company shall not deliver the Goods until it has received confirmation of payment.
- You may be subject to validation checks and/or third party authorizations depending on your method of payment.
- Issuer banks’s credit card holder, at the time of making payment for products purchased from merchant, through PayU services may opt for cards EMI based purchase.
- At the time of transaction, issuer banks’ credit card holders card are charged in full amount by the acquiring bank of PayU.
- PayU shall send details of the settled transactions for conversion to EMI along with its complete details, not later than 2 business days from the date of transaction to card issuing bank.
- The transactions shall be converted to EMI transactions in offline mode
- The issuer bank shall endeavour to convert all transactions approved by them to EMI within 5 business days.
- EMI transactions once submitted cannot be cancelled/reversed.
- An EMI calculator is available on the website before the payment page to explain the EMI calculation to the end customer and assist the customer in taking an informed decision.
- The issuing bank may modify the terms of the EMI offering at any time. Further, the issuing bank may at its sole discretion chose to reject or change EMI tenure (basis customer history, amount of transaction) or withdraw EMI scheme completely.
DELIVERY: YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
- You may cancel/modify your order before goods are dispatched through confirmed notification (helpline # +91-9015555500)
- We will process your refund within 10 working days. Refunds are made in the same form of payment originally used for purchase. When a refund is made to a credit or debit card it may not show up in your account straight away as the clearing banks take time to process the refund. Typically this can take up to 10 working days, but varies depending on your own bank. If you would like further clarification on the timescales involved, please contact your card issuer.
- In the event the goods have been dispatched, the order cannot be cancelled or modified.
CANCELLATION BY US
- We reserve the right to cancel any Website Order (or any part of the Website Order) if for any reason:
• The Goods ordered by you are no longer available; or
• the Goods are withdrawn by the manufacturer or by the Company or by order of any governmental authority, in which event we will notify you by email and refund any payments you have made for that Website Order or that part of the Website Order.
- We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered if your Website Order is cancelled for any reason.
- We may terminate or suspend your use of the Website at any time, with or without cause (including but not limited to your breach of these Website Conditions or any inappropriate or unlawful behavior on your part), with or without prior notice to you and without any liability or further obligation of any kind whatsoever to you or any other party. You are personally liable for any Website Orders that you place and charges that you incur prior to termination.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue this Website, the Service or any Goods (or any part thereof) at any time with or without notice to you. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuation.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and representatives from any and all third party claims and demands, including reasonable legal fees, for damages and/or costs due to or arising out of your breach of these Website Conditions and/or your use of the Website, the Service or any Goods.
- SAVE AS PRECLUDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOSS OF MATERIALS OR DATA, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE OR WASTED EXPENDITURE) HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE ONLINE SERVICE, THE FITTED SERVICE, AND/OR THE GOODS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO PAY ANY MONEY TO YOU BY WAY OF COMPENSATION OTHER THAN TO REFUND TO YOU THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE GOODS IN QUESTION. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THEORY UNDER WHICH SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS BROUGHT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE.
- The information contained in the Website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself that the Goods you order are suitable for your specific purposes. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all details provided as part of your Website Order.
- The Company shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in the Goods arising from your use of the Goods, incompatibility of your vehicle or any misuse or alteration of the Goods.
- Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Website Conditions shall limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded by law, nor exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
USE OF THE WORKS AND OTHER RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Except as provided in the immediately following sentence, the Company retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website, including all software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, artwork, graphic material and other copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements contained therein, and the selection, sequence, “look and feel” and arrangements thereof. This Website is protected by intellectual property laws and your use is strictly restricted to these Website Conditions, including the following:
- You may not allow others to modify, decompile, reverse engineer, decrypt, circumvent or otherwise interfere with or alter the Website.
- The trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with this Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company or third party owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any such trademarks or service marks and any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- You shall not breach or attempt to breach the security of this Website. Without limiting the foregoing, you shall not: (a) access data or materials not intended for you; (b) log into a server or account which you are not authorized to access; or (c) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization. Breaches of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We reserve the right to investigate occurrences which may involve such breaches and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who have participated in such breaches. Use of spiders, robots and similar data gathering and extraction tools is expressly prohibited.
- You agree not to use this Website in any way that may cause the Website or access to the Website to be interrupted, damaged or impaired.
- The Website may host reviews and feedback from users. Any electronic communications and / or content you send to this Website must be for lawful purposes only. You are responsible for such content, which should not be malicious, defamatory, obscene and racist or designed to offend or to cause annoyance. In particular, such communications and content must not be illegal, abusive, threatening, indecent, defamatory or menacing. It must not breach copyright, trade mark, confidence or privacy rights, and must not consist of or include software viruses, political announcements, commercial solicitation or advertising, chain letters, mass mailings or “spam”.
- When dealing with this Website you must not use a false email address, impersonate any other person or entity, or mislead the Website and its users as to the origin of any electronic communications or content.
- Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offence.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate information required as may be required in the course of using this website or the Service (“Your Data”). You further agree to maintain and update Your Data as required keeping it current, complete and accurate. If any information you provide is false, incomplete or inaccurate, we may terminate your rights to use this Website. If the information you provide is fraudulent, you may also be subject to criminal and/or civil liability. You agree that we may store and use Your Data you provide (including credit card information) for use in maintaining your accounts and billing fees to your credit card.
- You will be responsible for installing adequate anti-virus software and related security protection to secure your computer systems when using the Website. We will not be responsible for any loss suffered as a result of your failure to do so.
- Protecting your data is of the highest importance to AEOLUS Tyre Therefore, we would like to tell you at this stage how we protect your private sphere when you provide us with your personal details. It goes without saying that we adhere to statutory data protection provisions. In addition to this, however, we have also obligated ourselves with this declaration to responsible handling of your data so that your private sphere is protected at all times. It is important to us that you feel safe and secure when visiting our website. Our aim is to continue to improve our offering and make our website ever more appealing to you. We can only optimize the content of the AEOLUS Tyre website in accordance with your needs, if we know which parts of our website are visited most frequently and where visitors spend most of their time. Personal information is only used by Maestro Tradex Pvt. Ltd. to the extent needed to technically administer the website, for customer administration, for product surveys and for marketing. The better we understand your wishes, the quicker you will find the information you are looking for on our website.
- Information of a general nature is automatically recorded when you visit the AEOLUS Tyre website. This information includes e.g. the type of web browser, the operating system used, your internet service providers domain name and the like. None of this information can be linked back to you personally. Information of this kind is collected on an anonymous basis only and used by us for statistical analysis. This is not a specific function of the AEOLUS Tyre website. This data is also generated when you access any other site on the internet.
- There are numerous retention obligations and deadlines based on statutory provisions. After these deadlines have expired, the corresponding data is routinely deleted.
- AEOLUS Tyre uses technical and organizational security measures to protect the personal details you have made available to us from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorized third-party access. Our security measures are continuously being improved and adjusted as technology advances.